This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not open or delete V8090QT

Well poop d/l the new version and now it won't open and won't even let me uninstall it, tried the uninstaller in the program and even in add & remove programs and nothing works, any ideas on how to get rid of it without formatting the HD and recloning it from my spare?
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Hijack moved to its own thread.

Comment

It was hanging up on the last step (finishing installation) tried 3 new installers and the same thing so I downloaded 8.0.8.9 Beta QT into it and then it uninstalled ok then so it appears that the glich is in the final stages of the installation
      Paid Not To Work
      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
      Proudly Served On
      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
        Well poop d/l the new version and now it won't open and won't even let me uninstall it, tried the uninstaller in the program and even in add & remove programs and nothing works, any ideas on how to get rid of it without formatting the HD and recloning it from my spare?
        I got it removed by using a utility called Revo here is the link to get it as it is free

I also ran Windows Task Manager as the unistaller got hung up and I notice that there was 3 DVDFAB.EXE running when I started the uninstall of DVDFAB so you will need to kill the DVDfab.exe files the uninstaller will then remove it.

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

Still can't run DVDFab - even Version 8.0.7.3

I installed the 8.0.9.0 qt version yesterday and it messed up my DVDFab. I can't run either version. I originally had 8.0.7.3 running.

I tried uninstalling, even using Revo, but no success. I really need some help so I can run some version of DVDFab.

I paid for a lifetime subscription but as of right now, I can't run any version of DVDFab.

When I try to run it, an hour glass shows up for about two seconds, then nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mycom View Post
              I installed the 8.0.9.0 qt version yesterday and it messed up my DVDFab. I can't run either version. I originally had 8.0.7.3 running.

I tried uninstalling, even using Revo, but no success. I really need some help so I can run some version of DVDFab.

I paid for a lifetime subscription but as of right now, I can't run any version of DVDFab.

When I try to run it, an hour glass shows up for about two seconds, then nothing.

WHen you start Revo bring up Task Manager ctrl alt del Look under processes for all DVDFab.EXE running I had 3 of them kill them with task manager and then Revo will uninstall your problem DVFAB

Comment

I ended up deinstalling 8.0.9.0 qt. I reloaded 8.0.7.3 and it kinda works. I can run it from the desktop but for some strange reason, I can't run it from the Quick Launch toolbar. I am running Windows XP Home SP3.

Comment

V 8091 has been released.

Comment

Working...
                  X