Freezes everytime when opening DVD source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezes everytime when opening DVD source

I downloaded the newest version last night to fix studdering issues when converting to ipod. It worked great.

Now, today, everytime I try to copy or rip anything, it freezes when trying to open the dvd source. It happens everytime no matter what I try to do. Even with backup copies made before with dvd fab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Rycr34 View Post
    I downloaded the newest version last night to fix studdering issues when converting to ipod. It worked great.

Now, today, everytime I try to copy or rip anything, it freezes when trying to open the dvd source. It happens everytime no matter what I try to do. Even with backup copies made before with dvd fab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Hi Rycr34

First make sure that Pathplayer is set to always enabled, to do this: Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Always Enabled click OK restart Fab and try again.

Also Fab has always given some members problems when trying to copy a backup, I think you may need to disable Pathplayer to do this.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm using Windows Vista - AMD Athlon 64 x2 with 3gb. Tried to re-install, but still freezes up when analyzing. Cannot use any of the tools. This happens with all dvd's, new or backups.

I checked the Path Player and it was already enabled.

That was the trick!! Messing with the Path Player got it going again.

Thanks CBR929 !!!
      Last edited by Rycr34; 05-10-2011, 10:04 PM. Reason: RESOLVED

Comment

No problem, glad to help
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X