This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UP won't copy

Hi, I just got UP from Amazon and the first thing I do is make a backup copy but UP will not copy. It tries and uses up all the memory on the computer and then eventually DVDfab just closes. I've tried it with DVDfab5 and DVDfab6 with the same results. Anyone have any idea what I can do to get UP to copy?

Try using the newest version 6.2.0.5

We would need more info from you to help any more than that, please read : Help us Help you

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Disney's Up backed up np. Mr. Bean is correct use dvd fab 6.2.0.5. main movie or full disc. Both work great.

Comment

Well that was too easy. I guess I just figured I had the latest because DVDfab didn't tell me there was an update. I downloaded and installed 6.2.0.5 and it is now ripping away. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by smarttech View Post
          Well that was too easy. I guess I just figured I had the latest because DVDfab didn't tell me there was an update. I downloaded and installed 6.2.0.5 and it is now ripping away. Thanks a bunch.
          Congrats...and we really, really like "too easy"...
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yes easy is GOOD

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
            Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I am sorry, I am new here but I downloaded 6.2.0.5 and it won't work for me. A warning bar comes up and says "to open this DVD you need to buy or renew DVD to DVD or wait for the next version of DVDfab" Isin't 6.2.0.5 the latest version?

Comment

You using the free version or the paid version? Here is a link concerning the free version if thats what you're using and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                X