Temp files not deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temp files not deleted

I recently installed v8.0.9.0 Qt and everything works OK except that the temp files are not deleted automatically on copy completion, I have to delete them manually even though "Delete temporary files when done" is ticked in the general options. Has anyone else found this?

Hi belzebu,

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.9.1 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB to see the result.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny

Comment

What copy mode (full disc, main movie) do you use?
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by belzebu View Post
        I recently installed v8.0.9.0 Qt and everything works OK except that the temp files are not deleted automatically on copy completion, I have to delete them manually even though "Delete temporary files when done" is ticked in the general options. Has anyone else found this?
        In fact, the almost file will be deleted, but will leave some INI file and null folders, you mean we should delete them?
        If not, please give more info.
        Best Regards.
        Joe

Comment

Also, do not forget, you have to press the "FINISH" button when the job is complete, not just close the window, otherwise the temp files are not deleted.

IIRC, my good friend W&B struggled with this for a couple of weeks before we cracked it.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks to everyone. I have found this to be intermittent. I copied a disk today and everything worked OK so I think I'll just have to put up with it. Thanks Sunny, I'll try the upgrade. Yes, GregiBoy I do press "Finish".

Comment

Working...
            X