X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek issues

guys,
    sorry about being a novice. I have version 6215 and can't burn Startrek. What do I need to do? I get confused with all the high tech solution lingo. Any help will be appreciated.

Rujo-Very simple update your dvdfab to 6.2.0.5 be sure pathplayer is set to always enabled.
    Last edited by big_moviefreak; 11-17-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Tried posting this and it deleted it when I tried to change. Anyway, I have version 6215 on a trial basis and tried Startrek and it didn't work. I had the same problem with Transformers, read the forums and waited a week and it automatically fixed itself. Is this the same problem? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Rujo-Download this version 6.2.0.5

If your still under the the 30 day trial period should be same as paid version.

Comment

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Rujo I moved your posts and the responses to a thread of you own as you posted in another members thread wanting help. You might want to give the General Policies a read. Give the suggestions mentioned a try if still no luck post back in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rujo View Post
              guys,
              sorry about being a novice. I have version 6215 and can't burn Startrek. What do I need to do? I get confused with all the high tech solution lingo. Any help will be appreciated.
              Latest version is 6.2.0.5 and it worked fine for me full disc back up.

Cheers!
              Chris

Comment

Working...
              X