This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to copy "The Sentinel" DVD

I have the latest version of DVDfab (6.1.2.5) and I'm unable to copy "The Sentinel" DVD. Has anyone been able to make a copy?

Originally posted by zamboni128 View Post
    I have the latest version of DVDfab (6.1.2.5) and I'm unable to copy "The Sentinel" DVD. Has anyone been able to make a copy?
    Actually 6.1.2.5 is not the latest version of DVDFab because this version is DVDFab 6.2.0.5

Comment

Correct

You are correct. I just installed 6.2.0.5 and have the same problems.

Comment

Well you have not told us what those problems are as you just said unable to copy. I was able to do this movie awhile ago when it was released using the version of DVDFab that was out at the time. Post the Help Us Help You info

Comment

The Open DVD Source progress window never sems to go away. I cancel it after about 10 minutes. I did get passed it once only to receive an error message ( forgot what the error was). I told t to ignore the error and it processed the disk up to 25% before it would not go any further.

Comment

Clean the disc as it sounds like it is dirty or has fingerprints on it. If that does not work then I think it would be a bad pressed DVD. Also you can try with pathplayer always enabled or with pathplayer disabled and to do that you go into common settings green circle with check mark top right

Comment

The Open DVD Source progress window never sems to go away. I cancel it after about 10 minutes. I did get passed it once only to receive an error message ( forgot what the error was). I told t to ignore the error and it processed the disk up to 25% before it would not go any further.
              As AGJ suggested, try cleaning the disc.
              Here's a short list of "usual suspects":

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I ripped The Sentinel without any problems. Plays fine afterwards too.

Comment

Working...
                X