This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

files

I have a question can someone tell me why DVD fab is not doing the same thing when decrypting DVD it use to give me lots of vts file but now just one big file and its a iso file but my burn program keep saying does not contain supported content. Same program I been using for years with dvdfab thanks for the help

Not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to do. Are you trying to rip to your hdd? If so are you selecting a folder as the target?

Comment

Dvd

sorry I let my girlfriend rip a dvd and some how the file cam out as a iso file one big file size 4.3 gb but when I do it I get lots of vts file she is telling me she did it the same way I do. Crazy girl my point is that when I try to burn the iso file to dvd the program I use is telling me that the file is not supported

Comment

She must have selected iso as the target. In the target dropdown you/she should see a folder and the rip will be in DVDFab's folder in your target OR click the folder icon beside the target line to specify where.

Comment

As W&B said, it is a simple matter to re-rip the files as you usually do...to VIDEO_ TS and AUDIO_TS FOLDERS.
          Fab can do this from the .ISO files already on your hdd or re-rip the dvd.

AN .ISO contains all the same files, it is simply a different format...a container for these files.
          You can also use Img (freeware) as your burn engine as it will burn .ISO filies.

What app are you using to burn?
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X