Dvdcopy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdcopy

I have DVDCOPY only! I have Windows XP SP3, last week I had 8085 and 8092Qt installed and all settings like I wanted, and everything running great! Now, today I tryed 8092Qt and 8085 and both pops up saying DVDCOPY is exspired and you'll have to use HD dycerpter! Both 8085 and 8092Qt both show "dvdcopy" Expired, which I'm good till 4/20/2012! I went to members and retrieve my key again! When I click on my key, fab opened up, but still said expired DVDCOPY! Nothing has changed sience last week! Registration must have messed this up again, because i didn't do a thing!, but HD DYCERPTER did all these movies:Gnome & Juliet, Seconds Apart, I am number 4, The big bang, Vanishing on 7th street, and the Room Mate, with no problems, all fit on S/L disc!, BUT the point is how can my "DVDCOPY", exspire now and last week all was Okay! This is the frist time I think this is on you and not me! Everything was fine last time I used it!(REGISTRATION)

And of course, when you installed and applied new key you did it "as administrator"... Right?

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
    I have DVDCOPY only! I have Windows XP SP3, last week I had 8085 and 8092Qt installed and all settings like I wanted, and everything running great! Now, today I tryed 8092Qt and 8085 and both pops up saying DVDCOPY is exspired and you'll have to use HD dycerpter! Both 8085 and 8092Qt both show "dvdcopy" Expired, which I'm good till 4/20/2012! I went to members and retrieve my key again! When I click on my key, fab opened up, but still said expired DVDCOPY! Nothing has changed sience last week! Registration must have messed this up again, because i didn't do a thing!, but HD DYCERPTER did all these movies:Gnome & Juliet, Seconds Apart, I am number 4, The big bang, Vanishing on 7th street, and the Room Mate, with no problems, all fit on S/L disc!, BUT the point is how can my "DVDCOPY", exspire now and last week all was Okay! This is the frist time I think this is on you and not me! Everything was fine last time I used it!(REGISTRATION)
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hi 8855A,

Did you try open the key file in Notepad, then copy and paste it to register?

If not, please have a try.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

Do as Mona said if your key is team key, sorry for this issue. And we have fixed this issue now, it won't repro on hte next build.

Regards,
        Potti

Comment

8092Qt Dvdcopy

@ IPopov50, yes I always install as Adminstrator, DVDFAB teaches you well!, also thank you Mona and 1st! Blood%, I forgot that I had to put my key in manually last time! It was one of those days yesterday and was tryed and couldn't think right! Thanks for the support Guys! If any problems, "I'LL BE BACK"!

Comment

8092Qt Dvdcopy

@Mona, I really don't know how to use Notebook and paste and copy, sorry!, But I did type in my key by hand, had to do it in the past before! It poped up and said that Fab would restart with the registered version!, But now I have 8085 saying all, Trail User, Enabled "Yes", and "Never Been Used" on all modules! Now on 8092Qt, it say DVDCOPY, Enabled, "NO", "EXSPIRED", all other modules say, Trail User, Enabled "YES", and "Never Been Used" NEVER HAD A KEY PROBLEM LIKE THIS BEFORE! I can still use 8085 as explained!, but couldn't get 8092Qt to work! It kept on switching to HD DECREPTOR! Any help would be appreciated, alot!

Comment

Hi 8855A
              Where ever you have your key placed > right click > open with > notepad or wordpad > hold down left click > scroll over the key until the key is highlighted blue > right click copy > start Fab and in the enter registration key tab click it and right click > paste and your done.

EDIT: I think when you highlight your key and click copy when you open Fab to register your key will already be placed there, just click register.
              CBR929
              Last edited by CBR929; 05-26-2011, 12:12 AM. Reason: EDIT
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

8092Qt dvdcopy

CBR929, Worked like a champ! Now to rite in my book how to paste and copy! Both 8085 and 8092Qt are good to go! I think you'll be a great asset to this community! Thanks very much! You were right on your "EDIT" comment!
                Last edited by 8855A; 05-26-2011, 12:19 AM. Reason: EDIT

Comment

Glad it worked for you and always glad to help you
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X