This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Burning

When DVDFAB goes to the burning process, it just keeps looking for the blank media even though there is a blank disk in the drive.

I too have problems of the same type. I have given up on QT and went back to the previous version. This seems to be a continuing problem for many of us and should have a fix.
    Regards
    jib01

Comment

similar experience

I had same issue with versions beyond 8085. 8085 worked perfect but versions 8087 (i think) and beyond to 8092 would not see the blank disk. With same dvd, 8085 would work find while the others not. Upon advice of mod i updated my firmware on burner to latest version and things started working. I have had one failure of 8092 to see the blank followed with a proper burn after. Using imgburn... Perhaps update of firmware may help, but be sure to give mod's as much data as possible to Dx with log files and details of computer...OS, version, etc.

I still think there is something going on with the QT versions that is different than the 8085 version. Just my thoughts...and observations

Comment

qt

Same problem , keeps searching for blank media when one is inserted. Back to previos version, works fine.

Comment

Update to V8095

Comment

Working...
          X