Oddities with new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddities with new version

Just upgraded to 0.9.2 Qt and noticed a couple of strange things that happened.

After copying a movie to the Temp Folder, it would not automatically write to disc. First it kept saying that there was no readable media in the drive (I tried about 6 different discs), and then when I manually put the "temp" folder in the "Source" window and tried it that way, a large DVDFab report error screen popped up for me to fill in all kinds of information. Tried this twice with the same results. But when I copied the disc again to the permanent Main Movie folder, it wrote to disc and finalized fine. This never happened before with previous generations.

Also...I can no longer see the movie start up for preview in the little screen located at bottom left; it is now just all black.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thank you.

Is anyone out there to address this problem with me? I now notice there are a couple of other threads stating similar problems, but they are "Closed" and I can't add anything there.

I would really like to know if I should just go back to the previous version or if this problem with this version is being corrected.

Thank you.

Comment

Tried the latest beta?

Comment

Working...
      X