please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help

hello all i'm having a problem backing up my dvds with fabs dvd to dvd copy , everytime i use it it says to clicke here for hd decrypter, and then when i run that program it doesn't work anyone help me out here, many thanks.

Originally posted by memphis77 View Post
    hello all i'm having a problem backing up my dvds with fabs dvd to dvd copy , everytime i use it it says to clicke here for hd decrypter, and then when i run that program it doesn't work anyone help me out here, many thanks.
    Hi memphis77,

Which version are you using, 30-day trial version/ free version/ registered version?

If you are using DVDFab registered version, please tell us your registered E-mail address or order number when purchasing, and then send your email to anny@dvdfab.com. We will check in our database and help you to solve your issue.

Anny

Comment

please help

Originally posted by Anny View Post
      Hi memphis77,

Which version are you using, 30-day trial version/ free version/ registered version?

If you are using DVDFab registered version, please tell us your registered E-mail address or order number when purchasing, and then send your email to anny@dvdfab.com. We will check in our database and help you to solve your issue.

Anny
      hello many thanks for response , i'm using free version 30 day trial version, i'm a veteran with an eye disability and up in age so i have trouble reading fast , but it says to try the hd version and when i do it doesn't work?

Comment

Working...
      X