No announcement yet.

free trial not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The free HD Decrypter version does not include the burning engine. Use ImgBurn (which is free also).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by memphis77 View Post
      everytime i put in blank dvd r it tells me to download hd decrypter, and when i download it repeats the same thing again over and over, could you tell me what i'm doing wrong, many thanks for help.
      Hi memphis77 and God Bless you for service to your country.

Everyone's given solid advice, but you seem to be caught in a endless loop.
      As stated, once the trial period has expired you can no longer burn (as in copy to a blank disc) with Fab.

Fab essentially becomes a ripper only... rip refers to the process of decrypting a movie and creating an image on your hard drive.

Once you rip the movie to your hdd, you can use a free, third party burn engine like Imgburn to burn a bkup disc.

So yes, you can still create bkup discs, but it'll take extra steps and additional software, but none of your hard-earned dollars.

First off, stop putting blank discs in your pc when running Fab, it won't recognize them as "friendly"...

Please clink on the link,
      Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together
      to download, install and configure Img.

If you need specific steps, we'll be glad to help you out

Oh, and keep in mind that the freeware version of Fab lags behind the retail version in decrypting new copy protections...usually by about 60 days or so

//Edit
      Looks like I'm still typing at "turtle speed".
      Hey pard, didn't see you there
      Last edited by maineman; 06-07-2011, 02:44 AM. Reason: Too slow
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
        I believe fengtao mentioned in a thread a few days ago that the DVDFab HD Decryptor will burn to blank if you use Nero or ImgBurn
        That is correct.
        Here is link to that post.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
          I believe fengtao mentioned in a thread a few days ago that the DVDFab HD Decryptor will burn to blank if you use Nero or ImgBurn

and if I remember correctly the Free DVDFab HD Decryptor does burn to blank DVD if you using Nero or ImgBurn as the burn engine. Just no compression will be done so you may need a Dual Layer DVD to burn to.

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
          That is correct.
          Here is link to that post.

http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...21&postcount=8
          Interesting and thanks for the info guys.

Once again, there has been no formal notice of this, unless you count an isolated post and unless I missed it.
          Additionally, retail users can't test it unless you go through a major hassle.

Under product description, there is mention of output to folders only.
          I also didn't see anything in the release notes, but again, I may have missed it
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

thank you

i want to thank all you great people for helping an ol man , i will try using the imageburn , many thanks again, i'd hate to say it but i need the free versions as the pay that vets get doesn;t leave much for these great things again thanks to all.

Comment

thanks

i tried the imageburn and it works great thank you all for your help i very much appreciate it, thanks again.
              Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2011, 12:35 AM. Reason: remove self quote

Comment

Don't forget though !!!

The FREE version of Fab may not be able to copy new releases straight away but usually fixes are availabe in the new Fab releases after 90-120 days.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi memphis77
                  Glad you have found a solution that is working for you.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X