No go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No go

IPOPOV50 u missed my last post it still didnt work with img burn, it went thru just like it did with vso then popped up sayin dont fit in a small window with option to close. I just used another program... 1 that makes everything. O my E3 is starin gotta watch it, of u got ne new thoughts let me know, thanks man...

Hi OpTiKaWn
    I have said in this post http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...28&postcount=8 your settings are wrong, please post a screen shot of your settings page and also your most recent logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Just ended up reinstallin the new 8.0.9.8 and it started workin so something was up with that last version i had something had to happen during the install or something, but all settings are same on my new install as last and it works with out usin img burn just the orginal settings and works as it always has befor i had them last versions. there is still a good bit of movies it is un able to back up as always, because i always do full disc never just the movie cause if i make a back up i want the whole movie and all extras. So fo those disc i just use the other stuff i have if fab dont do it. cause i just tried battle for L A and fab gave error while just reading it, and yes i read all the other posts about battle for L A. so just popped on the other program and bam done with no problem read and write full disc. But ne wanted to state its at least back to workin normal as befor some things it can do aome it cant so then i use the other program and its all good...

Comment

Hi OpTiKaWn
        Glad it's working for you now.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X