X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip without creating Video_TS Folder

Hi,

I' m really hoping someone can help me.

Here is my problem, I wrote a program to mass rip dvds for the purpose of creating a movie server. The primary program I use to do the actual ripping is DVD Decrypter because it is faster and gives me the folder structure I need. Obviously DVD Decrypter can't do a lot of the current DVD's and this is where DVDFab steps in. Herein also lies the problem:

When I rip a dvd using DVD Decrypter I get a folder structure like this (assume I am passing the destination folder as '123')

C:\Rips\123\VIDEO_TS.IFO

This is what i need so my front end of the movie server knows to look in the 123 folder and play VIDEO_TS.IFO

But DVDFab creates the following path:

C:\Rips\123\FullDisc\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

Which wont work with my front end.

So my question is this "is there any way to stop DVDFab creating the FullDisc, AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders and instead just ripping the IFO files into the destination folder?"

Please help.

Thanks

Gaz

Hi janullrich

I do not think DVD Fab will be able to do that, but you might want to convert the DVD compliant files to another format which would save space and can also be able to queue multiple sources for batch converting.

Please give the tips section a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The VIDEO_TS folder is necessary to be compliant with DVD standards(Structure) and specifications. The AUDIO_TS folder is optional

Comment

Working...
      X