UI little bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UI little bug

I noticed that if you navigate the left panel of settings in the common settings option with the arrows buttons of the keyboard, the right panel didn't refresh with the settings options corresponding with that is selected in the left panel. It only works if you use the mouse.

Anyone noticed it?

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
      Anyone noticed it?
      There are many weird things in the GUI.

Take this one as an example.

Open the Settings and point the cursor/mark the Convert row under DVD / Blu-ray Ripper header and then press the Enter button. Now the program wants you to restart the program and when you do that, all your previous settings are gone with the wind. I guess the Enter push triggers the Default button. Normally (in other programs) it would trigger the OK button.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post

Open the Settings and point the cursor/mark the Convert row under DVD / Blu-ray Ripper header and then press the Enter button. Now the program wants you to restart the program and when you do that, all your previous settings are gone with the wind. I guess the Enter push triggers the Default button. Normally (in other programs) it would trigger the OK button.
        For your example: as the default and hightling click button is "Default", the program wants you to restart the program is correct after you click enter. But if you navigate the cursor to "OK" button and click the right key of mouse, then you click enter, the program will save the change of the Commom Settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post

Hi Gummigutta

Thats a pretty nice trick, please do not tell me any more, I tried it and had to reset everything like you said.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X