film not working in player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

film not working in player

i copied tekken dvd region 2 full disk last week and it plays lovely on my dvd player but does not work on a lg rht479h dvd recorder/player which i have in the upstairs it suddenly stops at 7 mins and jams up the player to the point where you have to turn the power supply off and back on again to get the disk out also it as happened on charlie st cloud as well that jams up at 1min 7 seconds both play fine on my samsung just wondering if anyone has any ideas what could be causing this as it must be the lg player and not the copies thanks for any advice in advance

Hi cola
    I will take a guess, bad media, burned to fast, these are only guesses without logs.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Dvd recorders

Hi Cola,
      I have a couple of dvd players and one of them is a dvd recorder,if one of the discs I use is at fault then it will be the recorder that picks it up and will not play it but they will play OK on my other players. I agree with CBR929 that it is probably bad media.Dvd recorders apparently are more sensitive than bog standard players.

Comment

cheers for advice will try again on full disk and also movie only

Comment

Working...
        X