This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with ripping my sister's keeper

need help with my sister's keeper it do the same thing transformers 2 was doing it would read it but when you try to rip it the screen goes away.

Please Help

Originally posted by terrybrown23 View Post
    need help with my sister's keeper it do the same thing transformers 2 was doing it would read it but when you try to rip it the screen goes away.

Please Help
    Need help post the info listed in the Help Us Help You

Comment

Welcome terrybrown23

As AGJ has stated we would need more help to help you.

The movie has been done with the newest version of DVDFab 6.2.0.5 with no problem.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

ripping my sister's keeper

I have the 6.2.0.2 version dvdfab the problem I have is after the software reads the disc when go to rip the movie the program just goes away maybe I am doing something wrong if so please explain it to me

Comment

Can you upgrade to the newest version 6.2.0.5 ?

Make sure pathplayer is Always On and try again

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

DVD to DVD

I have had alot of troble with my sisters keeper as well, I did get it copied however the quality is not the greatest, as well I can not get the new Terminator salvation movie to burn, it keeps telling the process failed. Do anyone have any ideas???

Comment

Yes..

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                I have had alot of troble with my sisters keeper as well, I did get it copied however the quality is not the greatest, as well I can not get the new Terminator salvation movie to burn, it keeps telling the process failed. Do anyone have any ideas???
                start your own thread if you want any help

Comment

Working...
                X