Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown DVD

Anyone having trouble copying Unknown with Liam Neeson

When I the DVD in DVD Fab just keep scanning it and eventually cannot read the disk it just says to insert the DVD... no getting any errors. I tried it with pathplayer on and off

Help anyone?

Tom

Hi bagman67
    Try cleaning the disc, even if it is pristine.
    If still having problems please post the relevant logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

In looking at your past posts it seems this is a continuing problem with your system in not being able to read several different movies.

In addition to CBR929 instructions purchase a Steren laser cleaning disc and clean your drive laser.

They do get dirty and need periodical cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by bagman67 View Post
        Anyone having trouble copying Unknown with Liam Neeson

When I the DVD in DVD Fab just keep scanning it and eventually cannot read the disk it just says to insert the DVD... no getting any errors. I tried it with pathplayer on and off

Help anyone?

Tom
        ive use dvdfab 8.1.00 full dvd and i had no problem at all coped fine so maybe it the dvd make sure its not scratch.if you dont update to the newest version of dvd fab.

Comment

Working...
        X