Read Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read Error

I am receiving an error (same as Battle:Los Angeles) while trying to back up the movie Heart Condition. I have the latest version (8.1.0.0 Qt). Any suggestions as to what can be done would be appreciated.
    Thanks for the help
    richcorbett
    Attached Files

Originally posted by richcorbett View Post
    I am receiving an error (same as Battle:Los Angeles) while trying to back up the movie Heart Condition. I have the latest version (8.1.0.0 Qt). Any suggestions as to what can be done would be appreciated.
    Thanks for the help
    richcorbett

First of all, clean the DVD (even if it's fresh out of rhe package and looks pristine).

If that still produces the same result, download a utility called VSO Inspector. Then run DVDFab and allow it to open the disc... but don't start to rip it. Run VSO Inspector right over top of Fab, and run a scan on the DVD.

Any errors reported by VSO usually point to a poorly manufactured or defective DVD. Take your DVD back to where you bought it from and request a new one (this'll apply to both films).

DC

Comment

Thanks for the help. I did the scan. Bad, looks like I get a new disc.
      richcorbett

Comment

Hi richcorbett
        Along with advise given this is an older movie and you may have to disable path player Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X