Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not split The Green Hornet into 2 DVD 5 playable discs

Finally purchased "The Green Hornet " single disc with extra features
    Using DVDFAB DVDFab8097Qt I successfully put it into my hard drive and VLC Media player plays it correctly.
    I can take this DVD9 file and do a customize burn of movie from title 1 to 8 and 9-end, using DVDFAB 4.0.5.0,[ with and with out pathplayer enabled ] or DVDFab8097Qt , but the disc when played on my DVD player will not start the movie from the menu screen , it cycles back to the extra features menu, in all cases .
    I can do a dual layer burn and this works fine from the decrypted file in my HD, but I need to do a split on two DVD 5 blanks.When I use DVDFab8097Qt to do a split, again it burns with the original disc or the decrypted file from my HD ,but the DVD player says there is NO disc and ejects it, when played
    Again I can decrypt the movie but can not made a 2 disc DVD 5 copy
    Anybody know method to make a two disc copy of this film?
    Thanks

DVDBOB,
    You have started three identical threads with same exactly problem and same exactly post. It's a violation of forum rules, and I deleted two of them. If you will do it again, I will arrange for you a few days vacation from this forum and opportunity to read forum rules. This is a warning!
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

DVDBOB
      If you want help post your logs the default location is:
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        DVDBOB,
        You have started three identical threads with same exactly problem and same exactly post. It's a violation of forum rules, and I deleted two of them. If you will do it again, I will arrange for you a few days vacation from this forum and opportunity to read forum rules. This is a warning!
        Sorry, but it was not my doing AT ALL . I submitted my post for the new thread, by clicking on the submit tab, and I never received a confirmation from your server.I waited 45 minutes and tried again .Again no confirmation from your server for over 30 minutes.
        Tried again, then I went to Forum site if you were having probelems , then I saw my thread .I suggest you check your server to see if it is working probably, and not assume immediateley it was the poster's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          DVDBOB
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
          CBR929

Which logs are you referring to? As I said before , the disc plays perfectly from my HD when using DVDFab8097QtBeta and above.
          It is when I do a split to two DVD 5 discs from DVDFab8097QtBeta and above , both discs do not play.Or if I use the customize function from DVDFAB 4.0.5.0 and above to split the movie in two ,the disc burns, but it doesn't start the movie from the menu, it cycles back to the extra features
          menu.
          So specifically which Logs do you want?
          1-The normal split function from DVDFab8097QtBeta or another vesion?
          2-The logs from the customize function from one of the DVDFAB 4.0.5.0 and
          above ? If so which Fab is requested?
          You need to be more specific, as again I can decrypt the movie but not split it to two DVD-5 blanks
          Thank you for your time

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            DVDBOB
            CBR929
            Here they are :
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DVDBOB View Post
              Sorry, but it was not my doing AT ALL . I submitted my post for the new thread, by clicking on the submit tab, and I never received a confirmation from your server.I waited 45 minutes and tried again .Again no confirmation from your server for over 30 minutes.
              Tried again, then I went to Forum site if you were having probelems , then I saw my thread .I suggest you check your server to see if it is working probably, and not assume immediateley it was the poster's fault.
              Hi DVDBOB
              Please lower your tone when directing your comments at a Moderator or any member in that case.

The reason that your post did not show up is because you are a "new member" and it has to be approved by a Moderator, before it will show on the forum.

Please download the latest release found here DVDFab 8.1.0.5 and see if the problem still occurs, and post those logs, older versions are no longer supported.

CBR929

EDIT: Also dump the Media ID: CMC MAG. AM3 garbage and stick with the Verbatim disc you were using, maybe consider using ImgBurn as your burn engine, you will find a tutorial on setting it up with Fab in the link in my signature.
              You may also want to update the firmware on your drive.
              Last edited by CBR929; 07-07-2011, 04:16 AM. Reason: EDIT
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by DVDBOB View Post
                Your post were made at 5:59 - 6:17 - 6:22.

Your claim of 45 to 30 min is not correct.
                The forum server is working as it should.
                Last edited by Guest; 07-07-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X