Blue Crush 2 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Crush 2 problem

I was trying to start the rip on Blue Crush 2, and when it started, it seems the preview window continued playing in the background, slowing the rip way down. It began the rip, but it was also playing the audio in the background. Just udgraded to newest version prior to trying to rip this movie. I am now ripping with 8.0.8.5 and everything is running fine. Any answers?

Originally posted by vgoral View Post
    I was trying to start the rip on Blue Crush 2, and when it started, it seems the preview window continued playing in the background, slowing the rip way down. It began the rip, but it was also playing the audio in the background. Just udgraded to newest version prior to trying to rip this movie. I am now ripping with 8.0.8.5 and everything is running fine. Any answers?
    I am not sure what the question is but if you are wanting to turn off the preview feature un check the boxs for auto play.
    See attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

My question is why is it still playing the audio while it is trying to rip the dvd's. Normally the preview window shutdown when going to the next page in the program. This only occurred in the newest version that I just installed. When this happened, the rip was taking for ever to complete. Nothing is different in any of my settings from one version to the next. What changing in the newest version?
      Last edited by vgoral; 07-06-2011, 11:30 PM.

Comment

We have repro this issue, and it is fixing.

Comment

Fixed in our testing build, please try again in the next beta version.

Comment

Hi vgoral
            Please try the Latest Beta Version found here
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank you for all your help. You guys rock.

Comment

Working...
              X