X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview Window Malfunction

I just started using DVDFab 6.2.0.5

I can't get the preview window to work. It only gives me black screen when I click the play button, I've tried with a DVD in the drive and with video files on the hard drive. I'm using Windows XP.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Gavilan22; 11-21-2009, 04:25 PM.

Are you sure you are selecting a title that actually has video, i.e. the main movie
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

That's odd because the preview has not worked for me for a long time, but now DOES finally work with 6.2.0.5

Comment

Have you tried changing the setting for the preview (Settings, General, Preview)?

Try setting it to the DVD Fab decoders and Internal instead of DirectShow.

Originally posted by Gavilan22 View Post
        I just started using DVDFab 6.2.0.5

I can't get the preview window to work. It only gives me black screen when I click the play button, I've tried with a DVD in the drive and with video files on the hard drive. I'm using Windows XP.

Any ideas?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

This was addressed in another thread, but don't remember which one, something about directx. Preview window in directshow mode using the dvdfab decoder, does not work, so I disabled 3D acceleration in directx. The preview chapter slider now slides thru the chapters without showing anything in the preview window, all other decoders in my list work fine with the preview window. This is in DirectShow mode, the internal mode works fine.
          I keep all my notes so try the above, also I got rid of all the codec packs which seemed to work.

Comment

Working...
          X