can't copy the movie "Sex Pot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't copy the movie "Sex Pot"

I tried copying this movie Sex Pot which is like a Cheech and Chong type movie. it came out in 09,and i cannot copy it. tried turning off pathplayer and still can't. I used regular DVD Decrypter and the porotection is too strong. any ideas?

Hi bamabusker,
    Please post the lastest log here.
    The default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Thanks for your support.
    terry5

Comment

terry5
      bamahusker is using the free version of decrypter so his options are limited to Main movie - Full disc and pathplayer either off or on.

Since this move has a 1 star rating out of a possible 10 I doubt it has much protection on it.

It is either dirty , scratched or defective.

Comment

well

Terry i am using the free version of Fab. In any case,not long after i posted this, i noticed it had heavy scratch marks. I returned it and got a jnew one today but it is just as scratched as the last one. that might hbe the cause. hmmm. Oh well. i might try one more time to exchange it. i'm giving up if it don't work the 3rd time.

Comment

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
          Terry i am using the free version of Fab. In any case,not long after i posted this, i noticed it had heavy scratch marks. I returned it and got a jnew one today but it is just as scratched as the last one. that might hbe the cause. hmmm. Oh well. i might try one more time to exchange it. i'm giving up if it don't work the 3rd time.
          Hi bamahusker
          Can you elaborate on this sentence???
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

huh?

what do you mean elaborate? i went to a new and used store and they had a few copies of this,and both were damaged,so i'm gointg to try a 3rd time.

Comment

Gotcha!!!
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

yeah.

yeah it stinks,but i hope 3rd time is the charm.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-04-2011, 12:52 AM. Reason: Not a news media

Comment

Working...
                X