Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qts Are Crashing HELP!

Hi,

The Qt versions are crashing on me when I go to open them up. I have had to go back to 8.0.8.5 in order to use DVDFab. Please advise.

Thank you,
    Troy

Hi Atreyuu2003
    Please give as much information you can that is posted in this thread
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Okay, do you want me to just copy & paste, or is there a way to attach the files?

Also, in the .log, it shows that I tried to start the program three times and nothing happened at all. That is exactly true, it wouldn't even open. I got an error message that says in so many words, "DVDFab has to close down." Then I got an option to "Check internet for solutions," or "Close the program." The third time I "Check(ed) internet for solutions," and the window just closed with no further attempt at repair.
      Last edited by Atreyuu2003; 08-05-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Hi Atreyuu2003
        Copy and paste is fine, just post the most resent logs.
        Did you also install as administrator and is your graphics card driver up to date?
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

I am away at work for the night. When I get home in the morning, I will copy and paste. Also, my graphics card is up to date, but I did not install as administrator.

Comment

Hi Atreyuu2003

Uninstall the latest version you are using, download this version and instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.
            Hope this helps
            CBR929

Comment

That doesn't work either. I am getting another error message altogether:

"Shell extension .dll and .exe must be in same directory."

Comment

Hi Atreyuu2003
                Please download CCleaner found here run the registry cleaner after uninstalling Fab and try reinstalling Fab again using the instructions I had given you before.
                Hope this helps
                CBR929

Comment

Please try latest v8110 beta, thanks.

DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                  X