Fixes for cinivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixes for cinivia

Is there plans for ne type of fixes or ne thing planed for thr DVD versions? stuff like the tourist and dylan dog? Cause many people use PS3 as their source of a dvd and blu ray player and also there are people out there with other players with the protection in them. I run a custom computer building company and we offer cd/dvd/& blu ray back up services. And some people have vacaton homes and camps and such and want a second copy made of all their movies they buy so they can have they at both locations with out lugging them around. And many people only have PS3's as their only players at both locations and do not or cat afford to buy another player. I can get them to all back up fine and work fine on players with out it in so no problems there. But either way what ever the reason it is a pain in the ole sack if u know what i mean. And since all i offer if full back ups thats why most people still use dvd cause they cant afford to get into the blu ray game and i have to charge way more for the blu ray back ups due to price and time alone. so i knkow i could tell people just go buy a new player or step up to blu ray but untill everyone is able to do that i will still be backing up dvds and would like to be able to never say no to a client. So all in all nething in the works???
Working...
X