v8.1.1.2 Qt Changing the Hybrid Disc Layer Type: with DVDFab 8.1.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8.1.1.2 Qt Changing the Hybrid Disc Layer Type: with DVDFab 8.1.1.2

no matter what dvd i put in i get this.....v8.1.1.2 Qt Changing the Hybrid Disc Layer Type: with DVDFab 8.1.1.2...and it just hangs...hwo do i fix it?

Hi jjb82177,
    We have fixed this issue and please wait for the next release.
    Best regards.
    terry5

Comment

I have had the same issue. Have found a work around which works for me. Start DVDFab, insert a blue ray disk. After DVDFab recognizes the disk, eject the disk. Insert the DVD disk. At this point DVDFab opens the disk normally.

Comment

Hi boys,
        The best way to solve this issue is uninstall DVDFab 8112 and install the lastest build 8115 http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA.
        What's more, please Open Fab click the Click the Green √ at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > DVD / Blu-ray > Protection > Hybrid disc, Do not select "Enable hybrid disc support" and try again.
        Best regards.
        terry5

Comment

Is that the norm to uninstall an existing version of DVDFab before installing a new version? Before 8.1.1.5 I have just downloaded the new version and it overwrites the old version without causing any problem. Unfortunately, I found out too late that doing it this way with 8.1.1.5 I can no longer install any of the previous QT versions!! They won't even open up. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by brendajc View Post
            Is that the norm to uninstall an existing version of DVDFab before installing a new version? Before 8.1.1.5 I have just downloaded the new version and it overwrites the old version without causing any problem. Unfortunately, I found out too late that doing it this way with 8.1.1.5 I can no longer install any of the previous QT versions!! They won't even open up. Thank you.
            You're exactly right. It is not "the norm" to uninstall previous versions,
            You have been doing it correctly by overwriting.

I think what the dev team is telling us (albeit needlessly vague) is that 8112 had problems and they recommend uninstalling 8112 in this particular instance.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
            X