Language problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Language problem

I have twice downloaded a trial version of DVD Fab DVD Copy but each time it has given me the French language version which I am unable to change to English. I should mention that I live in France but I am English and need this language. Any ideas?

when you install dvdfab the first screen that come up ask what language you want it in just change it to english so just run the install program again

Comment

Originally posted by Benbow View Post
      I have twice downloaded a trial version of DVD Fab DVD Copy but each time it has given me the French language version which I am unable to change to English. I should mention that I live in France but I am English and need this language. Any ideas?
      Hi Benbow
      I am a bit confused, I just changed my English version to French and then back again.
      Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > Language at the top, select English, click OK and you should be all set.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Language probkem (solved)

Ooooops! I hadn't got that far in fact I hadn't noticed the little green arrow
        Problem solved and thanks for your help.
        Benbow

Comment

Hi Benbow
          Glad to help.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X