V8.1.1.9 Beta Cannot Burn Summer in Genoa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V8.1.1.9 Beta Cannot Burn Summer in Genoa

Upgraded to V8.1.1.9 Beta and went through backup copy process but failed to burn "Summer in Genoa". Went to file folder and ran VOB 1 which started with small boxes all over the image and stutter sound. Log copy;
    Analyzing of DVD started: 16:28:55
    Analyzing of DVD completed successfully: 16:28:57
    Copy process started: 16:28:57
    Copy process completed successfully: 16:50:01
    Burn DVD folder (C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\A_SUMMER_IN_GENOA\ ) started: 16:50:01
    Burn DVD folder (C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\A_SUMMER_IN_GENOA\ ) started: 16:52:18
    Task_2 failed! Error=105: 16:52:38

Ran same backup using V8.0.8.5 which ran without error using same configuration of hardware and DVDs.
    I noticed that V8.1.2.0 was just released but history remarks do not mention this problem. I'll upgrade and try using same media with this version.

Use Imgburn. Create an ISO with dvdfab and then burn it with imgburn.
    Also check the burn speed.I recomend 4X for double layer dvd if your drive and empty disc are for maximum 8X and 8X for single layer dvds if your disc and drive are for 16X.From my experience half burning speed gives you much better results.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I currently have the write speed set at "recommended" which has always worked fine on my +RW 4x DvDs. If V8.1.2.0 does the same thing will definitely try the half speed idea. Since I only use +RWs and erase them after viewing the backup.

Comment

Hi dolphin203,

Error=105 means the DVD folder size is bigger than the capacity of your DVD+RW.

Did you change the default DVD-5 size? Please make sure it's 4300 MB to be safe.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I checked and DVD Size is 4300. I upgraded to V8.1.2.0 ran same backup and everything went fine. Thanks all for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X