X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator Salvation - unable to rip

Hi there

I'm having a lot of issues trying to rip Terminator Salvation REGION 2, upgraded to 6.2.0.5 and have tried enabling/disabling PathPlayer but it just sits forever opening the DVD. At one point I tried ripping just the main movie and left it for about twenty minutes to read the disc but when I tried to preview the files to see which one was the main movie the program hung.

Has anyone else managed to rip this one or do you have advice for me as to what to try?

Not available in canada till Dec 1. Sorry I cant help you. You should also post the burn log. If you have a minute read the help us help you sticky.

Cheers!
    Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris but I think I might be getting there.

I initially had problems but with an older version of DVDFab and had tried PathPlayer on and off without success, however after upgrading I realised i hadn't tried it with PP on and this seems to be ripping it right now. (The reason I'd tried it switched off was that the only forum posting relating to this disc i could find had problems which they say were solved by turning PP off...)

Comment

simonlogan let us know how it goes

As for Pathplayer I believe I can safely say that most of us keep it on and only turn it off when we run across a problem disc, which is rare.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Working...
        X