SpongeBob Season 6 Vol 2 DVD Copy Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpongeBob Season 6 Vol 2 DVD Copy Problem

Trouble using DVD Copy with SpongeBob Season 2 Volume 2 (Disks 1 and 2).

The problem is DVD Copy (Full Disk) reports the copy quality will be 7% (55.478GB -> 4300MB). When viewing the titles using DVD Copy (Main Movie) the list shows 57 titles over 2 hours long (plus a number of others under 30 mins). Don't want 7% quality and not sure which title to use for the main movie.

Is there a work-around for this? Or should I just be real careful with the originals and not let the kids put peanut butter on them

My PC:
    CPU: Dual Pentium (3 GHz)
    RAM: 2 GByte

DVD Related Software loaded (nut not running) on machine:
    Nero 8

Thanks

T.T.
    Attached Files

Play the disc in a standalone dvd player and check to see what title is playing.
    That will be the one you want to choose.

Comment

It's an episodical disc, so there are more than one title to want there.

Season 6 Volume 2 is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD box set that was released on December 7, 2010 and contains the last 23 episodes from season 6. Bollywood Bob How to Make SpongeBob SquarePants "The Clash of Triton" is counted as a double-length episode. The two discs were copy/pasted to make the last two discs of The Complete Sixth Season in North America. The following disc covers are based on the episodes that are: Disc 1 "Shuffleboarding" and "Krusty Krushers" Disc 2 "Shell Shocked" and "Overb

Looks as a DVD that has protection system currently not supported.

DVD Release Date: November 18, 2008
      Give it a try with the 8.0.7.3 version.
      Last edited by Gummigutta; 09-30-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

OK, Tried that. Result was a DVD with 12 chapters (or 13 for disk 2) that played the first 7 (or 8 for disk 2) then repeated the last scene until playback was aborted.

This was the exact same result I had with 'Thor' BEFORE version 8.1.2.0 Qt was released. Same quality issue, same excessive feature-length titles and same result when copying the title number displayed during playback on a standalone DVD player.

Is there anything else I can try?

Comment

Working...
        X