copy failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copy failed

The last 5 movies I have tried to copy come back with 'copy failed' and at this point the blank disk is no longer usable. The last movie I tried I previewed in the preview pane and it played with no problem. I don't know what to do.
    Prior to these last issues I was using a previous version (with no problems at all) but had to reformat my hard drive, so I recently redownloaded the newest DVDfab.
    I am just doing dvd copy / main movie.
    Any suggestions?

Also, when I copied Thor it played back in the wrong order, I tried it twice thinking maybe it was the disk. Any suggestions on this?

Thanks

Without detailed information it is a guessing game.
    Post your logs and details.
    What burn engine are you using?
    What speed are you burning?
    What is the MID of the blank disc?

See attachment for log location.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure of those answers.
      I insert a blank Philips DVD-R 16x, as my target, DVD Copy / Main Movie / DVD5.
      I attached the logs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi wutsnxt
        Are you up to date on your OS service packs?
        please try ImgBurn as your burn engine you will find instructions on setting it up with Fab in the link in my signature.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Also ditch the Philips media. They are crap.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X