8.1.1.9 & Cars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.1.1.9 & Cars 2

anybody having problems backing up CARS 2?
    Last edited by Guest; 11-02-2011, 02:03 PM. Reason: change title to reflect subject

Originally posted by Spiritus View Post
    anybody having problems backing up CARS 2?
    If you are having a problem post the detail of what you are doing and what is happening.
    What region.

If you are really using V 8119 there is no way you can copy Cars 2
    You must have V8132.

Most will not have this movie for a few more days.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-02-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      If you are having a problem post the detail of what you are doing and what is happening.
      What reagion.

If you are really using V 8119 there is no way you can copy Cars 2
      You must have V8132.

Most will not have this movie for a few more days.
      Region 1 and it keeps trying to open and thats it. Oh now Im using V8132

Comment

Region 1 and it keeps trying to open and thats it. Oh now Im using V8132
        How much time are you allowing it to try to open.

I did this movie 3 days ago and it took 4 min + to open and then 31 min to rip to a hard drive with only 14 min of the move in the folder.

I worked on it for 9 hours to get a good copy.
        All I can tell you at this point is to be sure the disk is clean and keep trying. If there is more than one version of the movie the software might need an update.

Comment

How much time are you allowing it to try to open.

I did this movie 3 days ago and it took 4 min + to open and then 31 min to rip to a hard drive with only 14 min of the move in the folder.

I worked on it for 9 hours to get a good copy.
          All I can tell you at this point is to be sure the disk is clean and keep trying. If there is more than one version of the movie the software might need an update.
          I guess Im getting too anxious, Im only allowing maybe 2 minutes but Im not doing it to hard drive,Im using main movie option. Ill keep trying and post some logs if I can but my work comes early (4 am). Thanks for the heads up much appreciated.

Comment

This is going to get confusing because There are at least 6 titles.
            Fab Main movie picks title 15. My standalone player also played title 15
            but.. title three is also a good title to copy.
            I have watched both titles front to back and I cannot see any difference .

I think there are 861 unplayable cells on the disc it I remember correctly.

Comment

You the man Grunon I dont care what they say about you lol. Thanks for the help and I will post any problems if I have any.

Comment

You the man Grunon I dont care what they say about you lol. Thanks for the help and I will post any problems if I have any.
                Nobody better say anything bad about the G-man
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Cars 2 backup

Had a problem backing it up initially (region 1). Took over 4 minutes to open it using 8.1.2.4 version (never seem to have any luck with the QT versions). Didn't mess with any settings, let it pick the title/chapter under Main Movie. It was the one with the (1) after it, though. It did take almost 2.5 hours to back it up to the hard drive but when I tried, it took only 14 minutes to write it back out. Played perfectly from front to end~doesn't have any jumps or skips.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                    Nobody better say anything bad about the G-man
                    CBR929
                    I was just kidn....but Im gonna check out your link on how to use DVDFAB with IMGBURN, Ive tried to but to no avail. Maybe your link will help me

Oh and you misspelled DVDFAB (HOW DARE YOU LOL)
                    Last edited by Spiritus; 11-02-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I was just kidn....but Im gonna check out your link on how to use DVDFAB with IMGBURN, Ive tried to but to no avail. Maybe your link will help me

Oh and you misspelled DVDFAB (HOW DARE YOU LOL)
                      I know you were kidding

Just take it slow setting it up, it really is not that hard.
                      Do not forget to set up the AWS in ImgBurn and your burn speed to 1/2 the rated speed of your disc
                      Thanks
                      Last edited by CBR929; 11-02-2011, 02:29 AM.
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Everything played back GREAT!! Thanks G-Man !!!

Comment

Everything played back GREAT!! Thanks G-Man !!!
                          Been sitting here waiting for a report.. Glad we got that handled.

Comment

Don't mess with the G-Man!!!

Been sitting here waiting for a report.. Glad we got that handled.
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

FYI:
                              For those in Region 2 there are two versions of Cars 2 with two different protection schemes on them.

What works for Region 1 may [will] not work for either of the Region 2 versions.

Comment

Working...
                              X