Can't read Pirates of Carribean - on stranger tides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the disk in and it just runs and runs. All else Ok. Must be new type of protection. Using latest Version: 8.1.3.2

Downloaded latest beta Version: 8.1.3.3, errored out.
    Chose abort, it then continued and finally ended up showing

D:/[] in the Source

DVD 5 - Quality 8% (52.120 GB -> 4300 MB)

Again, all other disks read & burn, and movie plays in DVD recorder
    Must be a new type of protection.

Comment

Hi enigma-2
      I have merged your 2 posts.
      CBR929
      Last edited by CBR929; 11-18-2011, 12:45 AM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Must be the disc, I am using 8.1.3.2 and I had no problems at all...

Comment

same problem w/pirates 4 - possable answer

I have the exact same problem... But an interesting note: my dvd computer-a double throw down thing with all SATA drives has had all sorts of weird problems since the "QT" version. Just for the "halibut' I tried one of my other boxs .. w/ide dvd drive... and I installed the "QT" version... = Low n behold it worked fine ..... The dvd sata box had no problems with "pre qt software" so I am beginning to wonder if there is not an issue with the new QT & sata drives?? Since they are different mbs etc .... maybe this weekend I will swap dvd drives & see if the problem follows!! I will post my results!

Comment

Originally posted by Done4it View Post
            Must be the disc, I am using 8.1.3.2 and I had no problems at all...
            Ditto
            Paid Not To Work
            US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
            Proudly Served On
            USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
            6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by wagcomm View Post
              I have the exact same problem... But an interesting note: my dvd computer-a double throw down thing with all SATA drives has had all sorts of weird problems since the "QT" version. Just for the "halibut' I tried one of my other boxs .. w/ide dvd drive... and I installed the "QT" version... = Low n behold it worked fine ..... The dvd sata box had no problems with "pre qt software" so I am beginning to wonder if there is not an issue with the new QT & sata drives?? Since they are different mbs etc .... maybe this weekend I will swap dvd drives & see if the problem follows!! I will post my results!
              Makes sense, I'm using an LG SATA drive and getting read errors.

And, it "used" to work fine (forget what version is started to mess up with, but it does - "something" seems to have been changed in the program).

Note to author, did you do anything to conflict with SATA drives?
              Do I have to go back to a IDE drive? Uhg, more $$$.
              Last edited by Guest; 11-18-2011, 10:45 PM.

Comment

I am using SATA drives and have had no problems with the QT versions. It must be something else causing your issues.
                Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

DVD 5 - Quality 8% (52.120 GB -> 4300 MB)
                  Sounds like your doing a blu-ray to single layer dvd5 using the dvd ripper section or program? Maybe try using the bluray ripper..
                  DVD ripper to mkv of standard dvd version of Stranger Tides worked fine for me.

Moderator Edit: removed mention of other software.

Comment

Hi enigma-2,

Please check if PathPlayer is enabled in Settings.
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                    X