Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars 2. Movie too big ?

Hey

I´ve looked on the other cars topics, but none of them describe the problem I am having.

I have DVDFab 8.1.3.5 and I´m copying in region 2 /europe.

When I try to make a backup of my original Cars 2 dvd I have 2 problems.

Dvdfab wont copy my dvd using "full disc" due to low movie quality (8-9%)

If I try to use the "Main Movie" feature I only get one chapter of the movie or even just the main menu.

The movie is more than 1 GB large.

Will I be able to make a copy on a dual layer dvd with good results or do you have any tricks up your sleeves to how I can fit it into a single layer ?

I have had the same problem with a danish movie, and now on Santa buddies (also from Disney) as well.

Thank you.

Julie

See this post and using "Main Movie" you'll be able to make a single layer backup. Mine is region 1 US so your title may be different. LINK
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      See this post and using "Main Movie" you'll be able to make a single layer backup. Mine is region 1 US so your title may be different. LINK
      Okay, thanks. I think I understand

Comment

Originally posted by JuLiNa View Post
        Okay, thanks. I think I understand
        Okay, so I tried it and I only got half the movie.

I downloaded the VLR and played the movie in it (not in full lenght though only long enough to see wich number I should choose). When the real movie started I went in to playback and title as you said, and the title currently playing was 56.

I then opened the dvd in dvdfab and chose main movie and found number 56.

But then when I played it on my dvd (running through chapters) it stopped about half way through the movie.

Did I do something wrong ?

Comment

Not sure why that's happening? Can you post your logs and be sure the movie is playing before checking for the title number, not the Disney splash screen(s). DVDFab is pretty good at selecting the correct title when "main movie" is selected.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Im not sure either because I tried it with the other danish movie that I have had the same problems with and I got the whole movie copied perfectly.

I dont know anything about how to post logs (or where to find them). But dvdfab starts and completes succesfully, but when you play the movie it´s half.

I chose the title number from when the main movie was playing, so I don´t think that´s the problem. But when I chose danish it said title 56 and then I tried with English and it said 17 ? But either way it turned out half.

So I´m a bit confused

Is this maybe the logs ?

DVDFab 8.1.3.5 (2011/11/29 10:45:37)

0m 01.35s: Qt Translator file load success
            0m 01.45s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
            0m 17.93s: detected dvd
            0m 17.96s: drive E
            0m 17.96s: dvd type 1
            0m 17.96s: volume label CARS_2
            0m 18.00s: detected dvd
            0m 18.00s: drive F
            0m 18.00s: dvd type 1
            0m 18.00s: volume label
            0m 18.71s: got copyright 1 fd
            0m 19.23s: got udf/iso
            0m 23.03s: got discinfo
            0m 23.09s: pathplayer disabled 0
            0m 35.84s: got dvdinfo
            0m 35.96s: opened dvd

Comment

I had success using ver. 8132 with pathplayer enabled and did full disc. Try it with pathplayer enabled and see if that works for you too.
              Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

It did. It worked. Thank you so much 90312 and Gomerz for your help

Comment

Whether I actually helped you or not I’m glad you got it!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X