This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Proposal

Using 6.2.0.5 30 day trial DVD to DVD. Not having any luck backing up The Proposal. Any suggestions. I've done up and a couple others no problems.

A little more information would help.
    Have you cleaned the disc?
    Is it scratched?
    Exactly what is the problem you are having?

I did the Proposal Region 1/4 movie only without a problem.

Comment

When I put the backup in the dvd player it just makes noises and nothing plays. I done full disc. Movie is clean and not scratched.

Comment

I'm doing main movie only now since it worked for you. Will post back when done. Thanks!

Comment

Did that one yesterday too, NO problems.

Comment

Thanks!!

Ok this movie only worked perfect. The whole disc I couldn't get to work properly. Thanks for your input.

What does the selection DVD5 or DVD9 mean on the movie only option in the bottom left of screen? DVD5 was like 88% and 9 was like 100%. Mine was automatically on DVD5 and that where I left it not sure what this means. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by backup2010 View Post
              Ok this movie only worked perfect. The whole disc I couldn't get to work properly. Thanks for your input.

What does the selection DVD5 or DVD9 mean on the movie only option in the bottom left of screen? DVD5 was like 88% and 9 was like 100%. Mine was automatically on DVD5 and that where I left it not sure what this means. Thanks again!
              This is in many topics here, basically 5 is if you are using a single layer blank DVD and it shrinks to fit, 9 is if you are using a dual layer blank DVD so no shrinkage.

I always do as you did, set to 5.

Comment

It means that you use either a single layer or dual layer disk.

As you chose a single layer disk, Fab had to slightly compress it to get it on the disk and the 88% indicated that.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

My disc dont say single or dual layer. How do i get this info? They have Sony DVD+R Accucore Ver.1.3/1x-16x and thats it.

Comment

They'd be single layer DVD 5's. Most dual layer would have something like Sony DVD+R DL Accucore Ver.1.3/1x-16x
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

if you paid under $50 for more than 20 blank DVDs then they single layer. Anyway double layer (DVD9) are 8.5gb in size and single layer (DVD5) are 4.7gb in size

Comment

I get these sony's at Staples. Its a 100 pack usually cost $59.99 but I get them when there on sale for $24.99 for the 100 pack. Its a pretty good deal. They have the same deal on Memorex to sometimes. All my disc i've ever used are 4.7

Comment

OK, those are DVD5 size and I would suggest for you to find some Verbatim as they are the most recommended to use or order some Taiyo Yuden online as they are the best to use

Comment

What store in the U.S. sells these disc? To be honest i've never heard of them. But there is a first time for everything. Thanks!

Comment

Looks like office max has them for $54.99 for a 30 pack. And Amazon.com has them for $24.99 for 20 pack. Man these are expensive. I guess there good though if your recommending them. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X