How to choose Main Movie in On Stranger Tides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to choose Main Movie in On Stranger Tides

I'm trying to rip Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides with 8.1.2.6. If I have PathPlayer enabled, it never finishes opening the disc. If I don't, and try to use the Full Disc option, it fails part way through with "video quality is unreachable" "Error = 401" (I've attached the logs). If I try to use the Main Movie option, there are lots of entries with what look like the right length, but the few I've tried all have chapters in weird orders. Can someone help me either pick the correct Main Movie entry or tell me how I can make full disc work?

Thanks,

Dan
    Attached Files

Hi danhi
    Put the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing take note of what Title# it is, when you open Fab and it analyzes the disc make sure it is the same Title# that was playing as before and chose that number.

Please try the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15585
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by danhi View Post
      I'm trying to rip Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides with 8.1.2.6. If I have PathPlayer enabled, it never finishes opening the disc. If I don't, and try to use the Full Disc option, it fails part way through with "video quality is unreachable" "Error = 401" (I've attached the logs). If I try to use the Main Movie option, there are lots of entries with what look like the right length, but the few I've tried all have chapters in weird orders. Can someone help me either pick the correct Main Movie entry or tell me how I can make full disc work?

Thanks,

Dan
      8.1.3.6 burned the whole movie for me including chapter

Comment

That did the trick. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X