Too many UIs at startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many UIs at startup

Is there any way to disable all of the UIs that are loaded at program start time? I never use any of them, GUIs for cellphone, for zune, for abc, for xyz, for this and for that. It takes 30 seconds just to load!

I'm a software engineer so I know that it's fun to add new features and, given the high quality of the DVDFab, I'm sure that they are boffo and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but I'd like a simple way just to get to the main screen as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Not that I know of but you can "Customise" the GUI to only display what you want.

Go into settings.

Originally posted by tomlamson View Post
    Is there any way to disable all of the UIs that are loaded at program start time? I never use any of them, GUIs for cellphone, for zune, for abc, for xyz, for this and for that. It takes 30 seconds just to load!

I'm a software engineer so I know that it's fun to add new features and, given the high quality of the DVDFab, I'm sure that they are boffo and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but I'd like a simple way just to get to the main screen as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X