Scrollable Menu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrollable Menu?

I'm running DVDFab v8.1.3.8 Qt on Win 7 Ultimate, 64-bit.
    Issue: From left menu pane of DVDFab main window I select "Video Converter" or "DVD Ripper" and a menu flies out to the right, with different conversion preset tabs stacked on top of each other. When menu flies out, the bottom-most profile (Kindlefire) preset tab is hidden by the taskbar. It won't scroll up or down to show the covered preset tab. Also, when the main DVDFab window is maximized, this fly-out menu only shows me 15 of the available 22 presets and there is apparently no way to scroll up or down this menu either. Anyone else see these issues? Is there a fix coming? Thanks in advance for your consideration of this.

This could be a screen resolution issue. Unfortunately DVDFab’s GUI is not scalable so if your screen resolution is not at least 768 pixels high you’ll miss stuff. A thorn in the side of netbook users! What is your screen resolution?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks 90312,

I currently run 1152 x 864 but I had bumped it up significantly prior to initial post to see if this was it, it wasn't; I should have mentioned that.
      If the devs are out there can you please address this issue? Thanks

Comment

My resolution is 1920x1080 and I can’t reproduce the issue. I run W7 x64, see attached:
        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Niner, I think you are.

I've got the same res as you and the last device shown in the LH column is TS and I cannot scroll down to the 2-3 devices below that which include the Kindle Fire.

A workaround is to customise the GUI in settings to only show devices that you want instead of all.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Good catch GregiBoy! All I have in the GUI is the DVD stuff and that makes more room.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X