X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Burn

Hello all..

I'm a newbie and definitely NOT a techie so everything needs to be explained to me like I'm a 2yr old. . The trial version of dvdfab work perfectly for 30 days and then it directed me to this site to purchase the program. Ugh, that's when ALL the problems began. For some bizarre reason, this new version never gets past the "searching for source" phase. I tried EVERYTHING suggested on the site before finally deciding to restore my computer to an earlier point but even that didn't work. Please HELP !!!

Originally posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Hello all..

I'm a newbie and definitely NOT a techie so everything needs to be explained to me like I'm a 2yr old. . The trial version of dvdfab work perfectly for 30 days and then it directed me to this site to purchase the program. Ugh, that's when ALL the problems began. For some bizarre reason, this new version never gets past the "searching for source" phase. I tried EVERYTHING suggested on the site before finally deciding to restore my computer to an earlier point but even that didn't work. Please HELP !!!
    Hi Defiant1 and welcome,

We're certainly willing to try and help you, but despite your disclaimer that you are not a techie, you still have to give us some details as a starting point.

First off, did you inadvertantly install the non-css application from DVDFab.net...this is the site where you actually made the purchase?

Please download and install this application and version:

You don't have to anything except download and install it.
    Now open it...what happens exactly...

The devil's in the details...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Maineman,

Thank You.... LOL, YES, I originally downloaded from the other site because the trial version has a hotlink to the other site. However, I fixed it when I read another poster explain the differences between the .com & .net downloads. Sadly this has not resolved my problem.

Comment

Well that's too bad, but at least we've cleared that hurdle.
        Please click on the Help Us Help You link in my sig (below) and post back the info requested so that we can help.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Quick update.. After reinstalling the program using the link you provided and letting my computer rest for an hour or so, the program worked and has continued to work beautifully. Thank You Maineman...

Comment

Glad to hear you're up and running again

Comment

Working...
            X