Real steel problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real steel problems!

I did a copy of Real Steel without any problems but after I burned it with nero (like I use too) It doesn't play on my new dvd player (Toshiba Blu ray Player) It doesn't even start. I never had any problem with any movies accept this one. Is there's any ways I can fix the problem?

The only way I found that works is if I chose Main movie only without any menu but I would like to have a menu

Yeah, stop using Nero.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

what should I use instead of nero?

Comment

ImgBurn

i really like ImgBurn, a free application. Other posts tell how to work perfectly and I have found that it is wonderful.

Comment

Ok I've tried it and it still doesn't work..Maybe the problem comes from my blu ray player. I will test the disc today to different player.

Comment

I backed up my copy using version 8138 without any problems at all. There must be something else causing the problems you are having.
            Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

Same Issue

Originally posted by alliyance View Post
              Ok I've tried it and it still doesn't work..Maybe the problem comes from my blu ray player. I will test the disc today to different player.
              I have the same problem. I use Imgburn, tried 2 different burners and 2 different brands of DVDs. I've found that if I leave the disk in my Blu ray player for about 3 minutes, it eventually figures it out, gives me the intro screen and plays without incident. Go figure.

Comment

Hi there,
                First, update your fab to the latest version 8163 QT.
                Second, go to common settings/general page, unselect "Delete temporary files when done" and try it again.
                If your issue occurs again, goto the temporary directory and play the temp file by PC player. If fails again, please post the latest internal and burnning log.
                Wish it helps.

Comment

Working...
                X