Failed to burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to burn

Ever since I downloaded the newest version of DVDFAB, I have not been able to get the software to burn to the dvd. I have used this program for about 2 1/2 years, it isn't that I don't know how to do this. I have tried cleaning the discs, tried different types of discs, reinstalled the program, tried to use IMGburn, that didn't work. I am just at a loss as to what to do to make this work. I would prefer to use the VSO as that is what I am used to, the IMG burn was confusing to me. And, why did it quit all of a sudden. It won't work on either of my computers. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Coastlover
    What is the error code you are receiving???

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 01-31-2012, 09:45 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

It's kind of difficult to say without a little more info.Could be about 100 different reasons.You also need to consider the age of your burner and or how often it's been used.Check for updated firmware.Could be bad media.Could be something going on with your system (software and or hardware).Could be a conflict with certain filter drivers.

As far as IMGBurn goes, it shouldn't be very confusing at all if it's setup to run with DVDFab correctly.VSO's burn engine is ok but it's nothing spectacular and has caused many issues for me in the past.

Comment

Working...
      X