This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not able to burn to disc HELP

Hello I recently downloaded DVDfab 6.2.0.5. I am able to successfully copy the movie to dvdfab however as soon as I put in a blank DVD-R it pops back out and says there is no writeable media available. I am running windows vista if thats of any help. I tried to uninstall the program and reinstall also I've bought a different brand of DVD-R's and still the same problem. Why is it not reading my writeable media?

There could be more than one reason this is happening.

Have you made successful burns in the past with this media and burner.?
    We really need more detailed information in order to be of help without a lot oof questions and waiting for reply's.

Comment

Not with a dvd but with cd's. I have no problem burning cd's. This is the first time trying to burn DVD's however my burner is a cd/dvd burner. My friend gave me the DVD's to use which they have been using DVDfab and have been able to burn several successfully.

Comment

please read this and then post the needed information in order to help you.

Are you sure your burner is a DVD burner.?
        What brand and model is it?

Comment

I am NOT being funny here, trying to help but you do keep trying do you, I mean you do just keep putting the new blank DVD back in?

Just I often get that, especially IF I am a bit slow putting in the new blank DVD, I just keep putting it back it until it accepts it.

Comment

Yes I have tried several things...also with different brands of DVD's still the same message...cannot detect writeable media

I have a Hp Desktop oh wait it says cd-rw/dvd rom so that means I do not have a dvd burner huh? Whoops problem solved sorry to waste your time!

Comment

Funny about that !!!
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X