This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Age 3 (Region 4).

Couldn't see this posted already anywhere, any Aussies (or anyone in region 4), I have just finished making a back up copy of Ice Age 3, no problems but with pathplayer OFF, it would not copy (for me anyway) with pathplayer enabled.

Thanks davidh - I was having troubles backing up Ice Age 3 until I read your comment. I was having trouble with Star Trek as well so I might try turning pathplayer off for that & see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by darkdroner View Post
      Thanks davidh - I was having troubles backing up Ice Age 3 until I read your comment. I was having trouble with Star Trek as well so I might try turning pathplayer off for that & see what happens.
      No worries.

Yes it was perfect for me with the pathplayer OFF.

Comment

What version are you guys using, I have the latest and i get a message saying that this disk is not supported at the moment.
        P.S I am in Caloundra...

steve

Comment

Free version will not work read this IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Free version will not work
            I have full paid version.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by swsw1550 View Post
              I have full paid version.

Steve
              Well then start your own thread with the information listed in this link Help Us Help You: DVD to DVD

Comment

I am even having problem of disks not showing up in source for some reason, I am running 6.2.0.5 (full paid version everything)

Steve

Comment

I am just trying to copy Ice Age 3, as in the previous post, if you can't help forget it.

Steve

Comment

this is considered thread Highjacking start a thread of your own like I asked. Thread is now closed. davidh feel free to start a new one if needed

Comment

Working...
                    X