This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix

There is a Netflix post on this forum that says it just uses the original disk DRM, however I find that a bit strange given all the information on the net about DRM they do use. Also I live in Australia and no doubt it is different here anyway. I'm not here to ask for a way to pirate movies from netflix, however I don't use a dvd player for watching movies I rent, as I find it easier to rip them to HDD and watch them via my media centre which is HDD based. I do erase them afterwards though as they have no sentimental value to me. I am considering joining Netflix and I was hoping that DVDFab was able to let me keep doing the same thing? Does anybody here know whether this is possible? Or should I stick to the original method? Thanks

netflix

Originally posted by Nodeity View Post
    There is a Netflix post on this forum that says it just uses the original disk DRM, however I find that a bit strange given all the information on the net about DRM they do use. Also I live in Australia and no doubt it is different here anyway. I'm not here to ask for a way to pirate movies from netflix, however I don't use a dvd player for watching movies I rent, as I find it easier to rip them to HDD and watch them via my media centre which is HDD based. I do erase them afterwards though as they have no sentimental value to me. I am considering joining Netflix and I was hoping that DVDFab was able to let me keep doing the same thing? Does anybody here know whether this is possible? Or should I stick to the original method? Thanks
    copying movies that you do not own is a violation of copyright laws. read here - http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?p=515#post515
    and no dvd fab will not remove drm

Comment

Working...
    X