Can't rip just one title angle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't rip just one title angle

I have a DVD with multiple angles and I want to extract just one of them but it's not working. DVD Copy seems to always do a fully copy of all the titles even though I select Main Movie and select the Title(Angle) I want.

For example, the film Bolt has two main titles that have Title(Angle) values of 30(1) and 30(2). I select one of these and check one of the languages and uncheck all the subpictures. When I try to read the VIDEO_TS folder with VideoReDo it warns me that it contains multiple angles. When I watch the encoded file there are scenes that keep repeating which must be caused by the different angles.

I've also tried using DVD Copy with the Customise option but get the same issue. Some posts mentioned PathPlayer and suggested it should be set to always enabled, which it is.

Thanks

When I watch the encoded file there are scenes that keep repeating which must be caused by the different angles
    "the encoded file" is copied video by dvdfab or encoded by VideoRedo?
    Does the copied video by DVDFab play well in player? VLC and PowerDVD?

When I try to read the VIDEO_TS folder with VideoReDo it warns me that it contains multiple angles
    It's not an issue of DVDFab, maybe VideoReDo.
    If you open the original dvd which contains multiple title by VideoReDo, it also pops up the warning dialog.

And if you want a video file, you could use DVD ripper moudle in DVDFab.

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-09-2012, 04:18 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      "the encoded file" is copied video by dvdfab or encoded by VideoRedo?
      Does the copied video by DVDFab play well in player? VLC and PowerDVD?

It's not an issue of DVDFab, maybe VideoReDo.
      If you open the original dvd which contains multiple title by VideoReDo, it also pops up the warning dialog.

And if you want a video file, you could use DVD ripper moudle in DVDFab.

Wilson
      I'm encoding into a dvm-ms by VideoReDo.

I believe if VideoReDo says there are multiple angles, then they are there. VideoReDo works with all DVD's without multi angles, and doesn't work with the ones that do. The point is I want to remove them before I use VideoReDo, but DVDFab isn't doing it.

No problem now though, I have used DVDShrink instead and this has removed the angles I don't want, and VideoReDo is working fine now.

Comment

Working...
      X