This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with "Coco before Chanel"

I am having trouble backing up my copy of "Coco before Chanel". DVDFab doesn't seem to pick out the right IFO and only burns a very short something. Logs are attached. I'm using the trial version 6.2.0.5 (11/11/2009)
    Trying a competitor, it found 100 IFO files and a potential 200GB of files to be decrypted.
    Will the paid for program back up this disc?
    Attached Files

There is a good chance the PAID version will, if not, it will after Fengtao gets the disc and/or the IFO's.

I can't find where that DVD has been released, so I guess you'll have to wait till that title is released to the general public if the current PAID version doesn't work.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I can't find a release on DVD anywhere either which is not surprising as the movie only went into the cinemas on the 25th of September.

As has been said, you will have to wait until it is commercially available so that the Fab Team can analyse it to defeat any new copy protection scheme.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Availabilty

Well it's in my local Tesco in the UK now at £14.50 and from Amazon from Dec 5th.
        Last edited by stanford; 12-02-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanford View Post
          Well it's in my local Tesco in the UK now at £14.50 and from Amazon from Dec 5th.
          you got ripped off as it is listed as £11.98 on the Tesco website here is link http://www.tescoentertainment.com/st...el/8%3a588370/ should see if they do a price match. This movie is released in Canada on February 16, 2010

Edit: Give this beta a try on the DVD DVDFab 6.2.1.0 Beta is out (December 1, 2009)
          Last edited by AGJ; 12-02-2009, 10:53 AM. Reason: added more info

Comment

Hi, I've tested out the 6.2.1.0 Beta and it has the same problem.
            I'm new to the forum, how do I give you the IFO's?

Comment

Here is instructions on how to send files.

Comment

Is the PathPlayer enabled?
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

It is. Without pathplayer it finds 100mb of data, enabled it shows as zero.
                  I've submitted the IFO's through DVDFAB.

Comment

I am having the exact same problem. I have a paid version of DVDfab, and am currently using 6.2.1.0. When I enable pathplayer it finds nothing, when I disable it it finds 900mb and estimates that it will take like 4 years to burn, ridiculous. How is this problem not fixed yet?

Comment

The last I heard was that the developers were still waiting for the disk from the US. (They are in Beijing)

And it is not released in the US/Canada until early 2010.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I've noticed this error on many new discs, however. They trick the computer into thinking there is no media on the disc. Is there a known trick around this new copy protection? I've found nothing on it.

Comment

That is exactly why Pathplayer was developed.

What it does when analysing the disk is go through the disk as if navigating the disk in a set top player and finds the valid content for processing. A set top player connot read the invalid content either.

But, as each new release with a slightly different protection scheme comes out, the developers have to make changes to accomodate this and need the actual disk to work on.

Comment

I've had the same issue: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1737

Comment

Dear all,

We are still waiting for the disc, and it should arrive here soon.

Best Regards,
                              Fengtao
                              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                              X