This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night at the Museum

dvdfab starts out recognizing the disc then errors out with the (try again, abort, ignore etc.) I'm using 6.2.0.5. It just copies "Funny People" with no problem. I'll try Terminator Salvation next.

If you are using the FREE version, removal of protection on these titles is not yet available, only on the PAID version.

If you are using the PAID version, download and install the new 6.1.2.0 release and ensure that Pathplayer is set to "Always On"
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Works great with the paid version.
      No problem with Night at the Museum 2 or Terminator Salvation.
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by inazsully View Post
        dvdfab starts out recognizing the disc then errors out with the (try again, abort, ignore etc.) I'm using 6.2.0.5. It just copies "Funny People" with no problem. I'll try Terminator Salvation next.
        I'm having the same problem with Night at the Museum 2. It will get about 60% through and it will pop up errors like you said. And I'm using the 6.2.0.5 and running with the "paid" version.

Comment

Download and install the latest Beta to try.

DVDFab 6.2.1.0 Beta

Comment

I am new here but have been using DVDFAB since the initial release. Ripped NATM 2 last night using 6.2.0.5. beta with a Sony burner, pathplayer on, DVD5 with no problems. Used Nero to burn the image.

Jack

Comment

Working...
            X