This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone available on DVD to Mobile

I am currently running Windows 7, DVDFab 6205 (originally purchased the platnum package). This morning I put in a Star Wars DVD (the Phantom Menace) when the folowing popped up.

"iPod/iPhone Available on DVD to Mobile" Please check out DVDFab.com

I was as of last week using this program without issue (until my husband discovered a feature). I had to reset everything to get it to work fine again, and it did until this morning!

I tried installing 6125 over the current file on my desktop (this has fixed problems in the past), uninstalling and re-installing, and re-upgrading to 6205 and installing that, none worked.

Any DVD to Mobile selection comes up with the same message box. The only updates I am aware were loaded, since the last time I used this last week (Wednesday), was a java update yesterday. Windows may have had one but I am unaware of it.

Just tried to convert Monsters Inc for my iPhone and came up with the same message. Once this message pops up DVDFab freezes and can only be closed with Windows task manager.

I know just enough about computers to be dangerous to mine, so any middle ground tinkering I can handle!

Go here

and request your DVDFab6 all in one registration Key again but you have to use the email you bought it with

Comment

That was fast and it looks like it is working!

THANKS!

Comment

sure no problem and your welcome

Comment

Working...
        X