Star Wars Episode 1 DVD Copy NOT the Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Episode 1 DVD Copy NOT the Bluray

I am running into a problem with just one of the star wars movies on dvd. It's episode 1 the phantom menace. I have ripped or copied this dvd 2 different ways to be sure what is going on. First I did a straight copy full disc dvd 9 and when I go to play the movie back via media player or media center using (built in media player) I get a stutter when the main menu tries to come up and I cannot select a menu item because all I see is stars and not buttons. The menu freezes basically and all I can do is stop the movie. If however I use powerdvd 12 inside media center or outside the desktop version I can navigate fine and play the menus just fine.

The second version I made was a main movie only and that worked fine on windows media player and media center using the default media player.

I also have a western digital tv live hub which had the same issues with the full disc but main movie copies worked fine.

The strange part was that powerdvd didn't care either way. It played both copies just fine.

Any suggestions as to what might be doing this.

I have attached my system info and the dvd ifos.
    Attached Files
Working...
X