TWILIGHT_BREAKING_DAWN_PART1_D1 UK DVD pathplayer issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWILIGHT_BREAKING_DAWN_PART1_D1 UK DVD pathplayer issue

I have tried analysing this dvd with both PathPlayer on and off.
    When it is on the file is about 3GB and listed as being over 3hrs long. This appears to be due to PathPlayer not managing to analyse correctly.
    With PathPlayer off it results in a huge size (greater than 40GB).
    I have tried the method mentioned in other posts with regards to finding which title is played via a dvd player and then attempting to rip this title with PathPlayer turned off. This was better, the duration was about right, however the film jumped back to an earlier scene about two-third of the way through.

I have attached one zip file (breakingdawn.zip) containing the log files and the disc.bin file and a rar file that has had '.zip' appended to allow upload (VIDEO_TS.rar.zip) which contains the video_ts directory produced by the log process (NOTE: please remove the .zip extension before trying to extract the rar file, the .zip was only added to allow upload as the 'zip' file was too large and the rar file was a lot smaller).

I'm hoping that these files can help me as well as others attempting to copy this version of the dvd.
    Attached Files

Just a quick message, are any developers looking into this issue?.
    A quick post here saying 'Yes' or 'No' would be appreciated (the attachments have been viewed a few times so I just wanted to check whether any developers are using the data to fix the PathPlayer issue).

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, rider2916

We not get the disc (region 2) yet, please wait some time, we'll fix it ASAP after get it!

Sorry for this to trouble you!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi rider2916,

Please try DVDFab v8173 to see the result:

Please let us know the result, thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi from rob one, gave it a go with the new 8173 dvdfab for uk dvd breaking Dawn part one, no improvment with path player on or off, you only get 3/4 0f dvd, then it starts from the beging.

Comment

Hi robone,

Please check your private message, thanks.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

If you try to back up the full disc DVDFAB reports it as 48GB and wants to shrink it to 8% to copy to a standard dvd.
              There are 193 files on the original dvd

Comment

Working...
              X